We constantly monitor the progress of our children and have an ongoing dialogue with parents. Pupils are assessed half termly. These are shared with parents at termly Parent Evening and the children's attainment and progress is reported in writing annually.
At the end of each Key Stage,(Y2 and Y6), children take national assessments (SATs), which also include aspects of teacher assessment and are externally marked and moderated.
Most schools are inspected by Ofsted every 3 to 5 years. In addition schools receive yearly performance data (ASP) which is collated by the Department of Education. Ofsted have launched the School Data Dashboard, which provides a snapshot of school performance at Key Stages 1 and 2.
Schools also receive a Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) for children entitled to free school meals (FSM) in order to help raise their attainment.
Each school is required to make the following information available:
- The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. See our Contact page
- A statement of the school’s ethos and values. See School Vision
- The school’s most recent Ofsted report
- The School Performance Tables on the DfE website
- Pupil Premium Grant Report
- Pupil Sport Premium Report
- Special Education Needs Information Report. (Please note this only opens the Introduction Page, please click on other page links to read full report.)
- Privacy Notice
- For information on our SEND Local Offer
The following information about the school curriculum:
- An overview of the curriculum.
- The names of any phonics or reading schemes in use.
- The school's assessment principles.
- Assessment policy
- Attendance policy
- Behaviour policy (including Anti-Bullying)
- Charging & Remission policy
- Complaints policy
- Debt recovery policy
- Equality Duty policy
- Sex and Relationships policy
- Special Educational Needs policy
- Privacy Notice
The School Self Evaluation Form (SEF)
We continually evaluate our performance and look for further developments. The Self Evaluation Form (SEF) and School Development Plan (SDP) are two essential tools to drive school improvement.
Please click for a summary of our latest Self Evaluation Form (SEF).
Please click here for a copy of the full Self Evaluation Form (SEF)